Friday, December 31, 2010

Out With the Old, In With the New

So, here it is. The last day of 2010.  How the year has flown!! It was an eventful year for my family.

 My beautiful little granddaughter had her first birthday a few weeks ago.

 My eldest grandson turned 13. (I can't believe I'm old enough to have a teenage grandson.)

Matthew, the middle  grandson got braces and Ethan, the youngest of the boys, is learning to read.

 I took lots of pictures, but I neglected to journal as the year went by. For that purpose I decided to start this blog. I wish I had done it at this time last year. I thought about; I just didn't do it. But that is the wonderful thing about a new year. You get another chance to start off fresh. So here are my resolutions for this year. 

1.) I will be diligent about blogging about our everyday lives so that my grandchildren can look back some day and remember.
2.) I will not put off until tomorrow what I can accomplish today.

3.) I will lose a few of those extra pounds that I resolved not to put on last year, but did anyway.

I will also be sharing some of my craft and sewing projects, some recipes, and some fun ideas for your home and garden. I hope you will come back and see what is going on in our paisley world. 
 Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment